A comprehensive work process helps you set your sights on competitive turnaround outcomes, and provides your team with a clear roadmap on how to achieve that goal. But there’s a difference between a turnaround work process, and a turnaround work process that’s tailored to the specific demands and challenges of your site. That’s where AP-Networks comes in.
Armed with the industry’s largest collection of turnaround best practice data, and bolstered by unparalleled experience working directly with turnaround leadership to develop and implement new work processes, our team is ready to help you craft a turnaround work process that works. Once the process is developed, we’ll provide training to get your team up to speed and drive buy-in throughout the site.
The customized work processes we develop blend our clients’ processes with our own AP-Networks Turnaround Work Process. This process, already a global standard, is being honed continuously through our work with the world’s most prominent energy and petrochemical companies. Providing a phased, gated approach, this process begins early in the turnaround life cycle, when value is most easily created. The process is scalable to Low, Medium, High, and Mega Complexity turnarounds, and comes complete with a vast and ever-expanding library of job-aids, real world examples, and guidance documents.
Working with AP-Networks allows you to effectively pursue predictable turnaround outcomes with a noticeable effect on the bottom line thanks to a work process that ensures:
- Appropriate framing of the premises for each turnaround
- Timely formation of turnaround teams with roles and responsibilities
- Clear timeline for planning milestones and deliverables
- Alignment of all key functions around objectives and planning deliverables
- Selection of the “right” scope to meet the turnaround premises
- Cost estimates that are commensurate with scope and level of definition
- A framework to enable timely decision-making and prevent recycling
- Consistency in planning and execution to provide systemic learning
- Assurance that best practices are being employed on each shutdown
- A common basis for knowledge sharing and corporate memory